Perfect for rainy summer days: This was so easy- and it was delicious!
1. I pre-heated the indoor grill (which involved all of plugging it in and waiting for the light to come on- it takes a few minutes).
2. Meanwhile, I sliced the zucchini using a knife & cutting board.
3. By that time, the grill was ready, and I put the zucchini slices on the grill.
4. While that was going, I de-stemmed the babybella mushrooms and filled them with low-fat feta cheese.
5. Some of the slices stuck to the top, so I was careful when prying them off. Then, I put the zucchini slices on a plate & spritzed with garlic-infused extra virgin olive oil. I’d say it was about 4 minutes.
6. I put the mushroom caps face up on the grill. They took about 1-2 minutes, and required a vigilant eye. They also stuck to the top, which was more of a hassle/small mess because cheese was involved. I felt it was worth it.
7. I put the asparagus spears on next and they were fine. They also took about 4 minutes. No sticking issues. I spritzed them with the evoo also.
My intention was to halve the entire thing, but I ended up eating all of the mushrooms and halving the rest. So yummy!