Like I said, quick and easy this time of year.
Rosemary and Cheese Bagel
A pair of scissors
A cake pan
Dried rosemary leaves, to taste
4 slices American cheese
Nutritional Yeast to taste, not too much
Gouda to taste
Pecorino Romano to taste, not too much
(Did I add Italian Seasoning? Let’s just say I did.)
1. Preheat oven to Broil/HI if electric. If not, hopefully you can figure it out. Regular broilers are tricky. This would take far less time under one of those, and could easily burn, so be careful. You should also find another way to set these up instead of using a cake pan.
2. Line your cake pan with foil and spray it. Slice your bagel carefully, and place in pan. Then, place one slice of American cheese over each half.
3. Dice your Gouda. Set little piles on top of each bagel.
4. Sprinkle nutritional yeast, Pecorino Romano, and cut up rosemary leaves on Gouda.
5. Place one slice of American cheese over each bagel. Add Italian seasoning to top, sparingly.
6. Place in oven for about 5 minutes or less. Switch to LOW when needed. This only took about 5 minutes to cook when I did it.