Usually, when something turns out well, I take a picture. I also take notes. I did neither this time, but these are fast, easy, & good. Great if you’re short on time, but still want a yummy snack.
Monterey Jack cheese square with Jalapeno Pepper flakes in it
Four Campari tomatoes
A pinch of smoked gouda to sprinkle on top
Olive Oil spray
1. First, set the oven to broil on HI. Don’t ask me to explain this for gas because I can’t.
2. Put the scallions and tomatoes in the processor. (Slice tomatoes first so they fit without jamming). Make tomato mush.
3. Spray the cake pan. I’m sure there is something better and more professional to use. This is just what I did, and it worked out fine.
4. Put some chips in the pan. Spray them.
5. Put the tomato and scallion mush on the chips.
6. Grate your cheese. Put the cheese on the chips. Sprinkle with the spices.
7. 10 minutes in the broiler at most. Watch them. When the cheese is melted, they’re done.