I made these. They were awesome.
Can you believe it’s been a year already? WOW!
Have a wonderful week!
I’m still working on my response posts for each award, so this is just a quick thank you to three of my favorite bloggers for being kind enough to nominate me.
If you haven’t checked out these three blogs, you really should. There’s a reason all three are on my daily read list!
I’m very happy to have been nominated for a second Sunshine Award! This award comes from Lindsay is Vegan at her blog of the same name. Won’t you show her some holiday love by stopping by?
Here’s how it works:
If you are nominated you include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you. You answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. And also let the people you nominate know you have done so.
Here are the questions:
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
I think the most accurate answer is that I don’t have a favorite. I really like Ettinger’s contribution of the matrixial space. The phallic representation of power/identity has been well-considered for years, but I hadn’t seen anyone actually attempt to change the model until I was exposed to her work.
2. What is your favourite number?
I guess I like 9. “9, let’s sing a song of 9. How many is 9?”
3. What is your favourite animal?
This changes depending on mood, time of year, and stuff, but I guess right now, a white tiger.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter?
It’s hard enough for me to maintain this blog.
5. What is your favourite time of day?
I’m not a “morning person”, I’m a slow riser who needs to take her time in the morning. But, I love the mornings, before most people wake up. The landscape is so serene. I watch the sun ascend, and enjoy how the light reflects from the frost or dew on the ground, and it just makes me feel more connected.
6. What was your favourite holiday/vacation?
I really enjoyed my time in the woods.
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Depends on my mood. I like that caramel coffee I posted a while back quite a lot.
9. What is your favourite flower?
I’m an old fashioned girl. Give me a rose.
10. What is your passion?
I don’t know.
Links to bloggers: I was reading another blog where the writer described going through what I’ve been going through when considering a list. Most of the people I consistently read are the same people I’ve been reading for months. Some of these bloggers no longer accept awards. As I’ve mentioned before, my Reader does not work properly, so I usually just click on those people who comment or like a post. If you want to check out my favorites, click on my prior awards on the sidebar.
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly presentation).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
Thank you, veghotpot, for nominating this blog for the One Lovely Blog Award! Veg Hot Pot has great veggie recipes and a super-helpful seasonal produce guide. If you haven’t stopped by already, please show her some love by checking out the link!
Thank you, Peri’s Spice Ladle, and Healthy Frenchie for nominating this blog for The Versatile Blogger Award! Peri has a gorgeous blog with all kinds of lovely Indian recipes. Frenchie writes about her own healthy living, as well as general health tips & recipes. Please show them some love, you’ll be so glad you did!
To accept the One Lovely Blog award, I tell you ten things about myself, and then nominate 5 blogs I enjoy. But, I’ve already filled out the list of facts that goes with this award. I still like blue, still love roses. What’s a blogger to do? Hrm… I guess I’ll just make up my own list.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules of Acceptance:
I am very grateful for the timing of these awards, as they give me the opportunity to share the love with some bloggers I’ve just discovered! But, please do not feel obligated to participate if this is not your thing. It’s all in good fun & it’s so nice to feel the love! Thank you!
Ps- I’m sorry I didn’t annotate the list this time, but I wanted to share my thanks as soon as possible!
10 Facts About Me, Entertainment Edition:
1. Song stuck in your head: Man or Muppet
2. You just watched: The Wedding Singer
3. Random selection from your video library: Animaniacs
4. Remake you wish never happened: The Transformers
5. Which Charmed sister are you most like? Paige
6. Mulder or Scully? Scully
7. Sing a theme song: “There’s a time for love and a time for livin’, so take a chance and face the wind. There’s an open road and a road that’s hidden to a brand new life… around the bend.”
8. Favorite My Little Pony: Rainbow Dash
9. Favorite Starfleet Captain: Janeway
10. Favorite Pokemon: Jigglypuff
Five blogs I nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award (in no particular order) are:
Five blogs I nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award (in no particular order) are:
Thanks to Dudette for nominating this blog for the Sunshine Award! I know that her blog brings sunshine into my day, and I’m honored that she likes my bouncing baby blog! Please show her some love by stopping by!
Sunshine Award Rules:
• Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
• Answer 10 questions about yourself.
• Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
• Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
• Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. Favorite color? Blue
2. Favorite animal? Rabbit
3. Favorite number? 9
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Iced Tea
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Neither.
6. My passion? Screwing around in the kitchen.
7. Prefer getting or giving presents? Getting.
8. Favorite pattern? The sky on a clear blue day.
9. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
10. Favorite flower? Rose.
10 blogs I nominate, in no particular order:
1. Things My Belly Likes For her recipes!
2.An Unrefined Vegan For the Virtual Vegan Potluck!
3. VeggieKim For her garden!
4. The Healthy Frenchie For her positive outlook on health!
5. Nuddle2 For her photography!
6. Oh Mah Deehness! For her cute blog name & allergy/veggie perspective!
7. Personal Chef Grazia For her Italian food and lovely pictures!
8. Domestic Diva, MD For her stories!
9. Lots of Nice Things For her crochet & recipes!
10. Run, Nikki, Run For her recipes and healthy living!
(EDIT TO ADD: These run the gamut from vegan to omnivorous.)