Eventually, I will run out of things to clean. But, until then…
Things I have done instead of walking:
1. Emptied a bookshelf, moved the bookshelf, emptied it again, and moved it again.
2. Moved a different bookshelf with books in it across a room. Don’t do this. It is stupid and painful and you will get bruised.
3. Vacuumed countless dust bunnies.
4. Cleaned the bathroom. All day. With a sponge. On my knees.
5. Cleaned the fridge.
6. Moved more furniture around.
7. Reorganized the closet.
8. Rode a stationary bike.
9. Lifted dumbbells.
10. Leg lifts & sit ups.